Kidney disease is commonly known to be of two types, acute kidney failure, and chronic kidney disease. The main culprits of these life-threatening diseases are diabetes, hypertension, insufficient blood supply to the kidneys and various other meager kidney conditions like nephrotic syndrome, genetic disorder like polycystic kidney disease etc.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
Kidney disease when reaches an aggravated stage start to develop numerous symptoms. Few are listed below:
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue and weakness
- Sleep problems
- Changes in how much you urinate
“Best vegetables kidney disease”
SUPER-VEGGIES THAT HEAL KIDNEY DISEASE:
Kidney disease is a dangerous ailment not only gets treated by all kind of technical measures but has successfully been cured by certain vegetables due to their medicinal properties and high nutrient value. These vegetables are briefly listed below:
- KALE: kale is a magnificent green that is rich in vitamin A, K and C. It is a good source of carotenoids and flavonoids which cater to the health of the eyes. These prove to be the best veggie option for kidney disease patients as it helps to fight the free radical damage caused to the kidneys.
- SPINACH: This super leafy veggie is bombarded with vitamin A, K, C, and folate. The beta-carotene found in the spinach boosts the immunity system and protects vision. It is also dense in magnesium mineral. “Best vegetables kidney disease”.
- SWEET POTATO: Sweet potatoes are rich in beta-carotene and are an excellent source of vitamin C, A, B6 and potassium.
- GARLIC: Garlic is a powerhouse of antioxidant that reduces the inflammation of the kidneys disease and lowers the cholesterol levels. This superfood is used in a wide range of dishes that that proves to be a great ally in maintaining kidney health.
- ONION: Onion a sulfur-rich vegetable contains a good amount of flavonoids that have strong antioxidant properties. These are helpful in dealing with heart diseases and prevent many types of cancer. Onion gives a powerful support to kidneys health.
- RED BELL PEPPERS: Renal diets are incomplete without red bell peppers. These colorful and flavorful vitamin-rich vegetables have rich antioxidant properties. “Best vegetables kidney disease”. Red bell peppers are low in potassium mineral.
- CABBAGE: This cruciferous vegetable is rich in phytochemicals that help to fight against inflammation caused by free radical damage in kidney disease. It is a vitamin-rich and poor in potassium is a kidney-friendly veggie that is least expensive in the market.
- BAMBOO SHOOT: Bamboo shoots help to improve the immunity and prevent infections. Consuming bamboo shoots lower the high blood sugar and cholesterol in the CKD patients.
- CARROTS: Carrot is certainly a super veggie that has a large amount of vitamin A and beta-carotene that helps to filter toxins out of the blood and prevent urinary tract infections. “Best vegetables kidney disease”. A high concentration of pectin in carrots decreases the elevated creatinine levels due to kidney disease. This is a must vegetable to be incorporated in the renal diet.
Ayurveda, a unique combination of body, mind, and soul promotes kidney disease treatment with natural herbs and healthy renal diets that. These nature-based treatment measures are safest and the most reliable mechanisms that provide long-lasting results.
Karma Ayurveda, a kidney treatment centre, offers best natural aids for the kidney disease under the guidance of a well qualified Ayurvedachaya Dr. Puneet Dhawan. Karma Ayurveda medicines have successfully substituted the dialysis and kidney transplant treatments without causing any side effects.