Nephrotic syndrome is not a disease but a group of symptoms that exhibit that there is something wrong with your kidney. Nephrotic syndrome is characterized by too much protein in the urine (also called proteinuria), low protein in your blood (hypoalbuminia), and high level of cholesterol and fat in the blood. These three conditions when present in a human body leads to a disorder called nephrotic syndrome. Nephrotic is more common in men than in women and in children between the ages of 2 and 6. Let’s discuss some of the common signs of nephrotic syndrome that can help in your Ayurvedic nephrotic syndrome treatment in Kashmir:
- Edema in face, legs, foot, ankles
- Less need to eat food
- Foamy or bubbly urine that marks the presence of protein in it
- Weight gain issues
- Feeling tired all the time
What cause you nephrotic syndrome?
Nephrotic syndrome is caused by damage to the kidney blood vessels which causes almost every nutrient in the body to expel out through urine. There are two causes of nephrotic syndrome:
- Primary cause: Primary cause: The primary causes of nephrotic syndrome are the ones that affect your kidneys only such as focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS).
- Secondary cause: Some disease affects your entire body, kidney being the one that gets harmed by such disease. The disease like diabetes is said to be the secondary reason of nephrotic syndrome.
Complications a nephrotic patient may face
The patient loses an excess amount of protein through your urine. As you know, proteins are the building blocks needed for the growth of the body, losing them through your urine may make your body weak. Ayurvedic nephrotic syndrome treatment in Kashmir is suggested to the patients that can help them with proteinuria and other related diseases.
With nephrotic syndrome, you lose a protein called albumin from your blood which is needed to get rid of extra fluid from the body and when albumin leaks out, it causes fluid to get accumulated in your blood. This fluid buildup makes it hard for the blood to carry out oxygen to your heart, mind and other parts, the result of which can be:
- Poor concentration
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute kidney injury
- If left untreated it may also lead to ESRD, end-stage renal disease
- Several infections because of albumin leak
- High cholesterol
- Clumps inside your veins and arteries
Nephrotic syndrome has been responsible for a heart stroke in men, and many times it leads to the death of the patient. So, it is necessary to get it diagnosed by a doctor and begin with the early treatment.
Ayurveda, an ancient science holds in itself a relief or cure for almost every disease. Its therapeutic healing capability can provide relief for almost every kidney diseases, nephrotic syndrome is one of them. Ayurvedic nephrotic syndrome treatment in Kashmir can help you alleviate your stress with its completely natural and ayurvedic herbs. The herbs like Kaasni, Punarnava, Shirish, and Varun have no side-effect on the human body and tends to work on the root cause of the disease. The major benefits of ayurvedic treatment are:
- No side-effect
- Tends to work on the root cause of the problem
- Organic and natural treatment
- No surgical procedure to dissolve your illness
- Improves your overall well-being
Karma Ayurveda’s efforts to relieve patients from the complications of kidney disease are worth appreciating. Since 1937, the health care unit is working diligently to cure patients of kidney failure or ESRD. If you or your loved one is suffering from the complications of nephrotic syndrome, then head to Karma Ayurveda for its Ayurvedic nephrotic syndrome treatment in Uttar Pradesh