Kidney failure also called end-stage renal disease is a condition in which your kidneys fail to work as efficiently as they should. Kidney failure is the last stage of chronic kidney disease in which kidneys lose their functionality over time. It also means you need dialysis and transport to stay alive as your kidneys have stopped flushing out toxins out of the body. Ayurvedic Kidney Failure Treatment in Gurdaspur is one alternative to cure kidney failure without having the need to depend on dialysis. The herbs offered by nature are exceptionally powerful to fix your kidney disease.
Varundati, Chandraprabha Vati, Shirish, Varuna, Punarnava are some of the herbs that have an empathetic effect on the body of the human.
The signs of kidney failure
As you know that kidney failure can be of two types, acute kidney failure, and chronic kidney failure. When you have acute kidney failure your kidney may stop working suddenly (within days) while in chronic kidney disease, the kidney loses their ability over an extended period. The signs may differ in AKD and CKD and so does the Ayurvedic Kidney Failure Treatment in Gurdaspur.
Acute kidney disease
- Chest pain
- Fluid retention
- Irregular heartbeat
- Decreased urine output
While in CKD, the signs that should not be overlooked are:
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble sleeping
- Muscle cramps
- Lack of appetite
- Edema due to fluid retention
- Blood in the urine
- Low red blood cells count
Having one or more signs in the body can be a sign of some other problem in the body. Therefore, it is recommended to the patients to get your kidney diagnosed with your doctor.
How to get the most out of Kidney Failure Treatment in Gurdaspur Punjab
Ayurvedic treatment is not only about taking herbal medicines but the effectiveness of the treatment can only be derived when you work on managing your lifestyle and improving certain other things. A diet plan matters the most in Ayurveda, hence, it is necessary to bring about a change in what you consume so that you can get the most benefits out of the treatment. Here is what you can do to maintain your health:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising is good for the health but rigorous and intense workout temporarily increase the creatinine level in the body. So, you can choose those exercises that are good for your kidney health after talking to your doctor.
- Avoid alcohols and drugs: Your kidney and heart health gets severely impacted by alcohols and drugs. That is why if you are already taking ayurvedic Kidney Failure Treatment in Gurdaspur then quit smoking and avoid alcohols and drugs.
- Do not take too much of protein: Protein is needed for bones development but kidney patients should refrain themselves from eating too much protein as this may burden your diseased kidney.
- Cut sodium from your diet: Salt is exceptionally rich in sodium. Therefore, kidney patient should lower the intake of salt in their diet. Apart from sodium, potassium and phosphorus should also be consumed in low quantity.
Ayurvedic treatment can work well on you if you follow some precautions along with the treatment.
Karma Ayurveda offers ayurvedic Kidney Failure Treatment in Gurdaspur to end kidney problems. Since 1937, thousands of patients have been cured with ayurvedic treatment by us. If you also want to improve the health of your kidney, then consult Dr. Puneet Dhawan.