Every organ of the human body performs some function and so does the kidney. Kidneys do filtration work in our body, helps to create red blood cells, maintain the level of fluids and electrolytes in the body and do some other regulatory functions. But when they become diseased, the filtering units in the kidneys do not work properly thereby building up fluids and electrolytes inside the tissues. Dialysis is recommended to the patients whose one or both of the kidneys have failed. Alternatively, patients can also take ayurvedic Kidney Failure Treatment in Bhatinda to reduce the frequency of dialysis and restore their kidney’s health.
Symptoms of kidney failure
End-stage renal disease or kidney disease is the last stage of chronic kidney disease. During the initial stage of kidney disease there is a mild loss in the functionality of the kidney but as you progress to the chronic stages you will notice:
- Chest pain
- High blood pressure
- Swelling in the body parts
- Frequency or urine changing
- Dark or red colored urine because of the presence of blood
- Poor concentration
- Food tastes like a metal
- Sleep problem
- Muscle cramps
Having one or more signs in your body can be a sign of some other problem therefore, it is suggested to consult the doctor who can diagnose kidney disease in you. Depending upon the stage of kidney disease you can start your ayurvedic Kidney Failure Treatment in Bhatinda.
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney failure
- Two glasses of radish juice can be taken each day for renal failure. You can consume it as a vegetable or eat as a salad.
- Beetroot juice is also good for improving the health of the kidney. Cook beetroot in water or alone until it softens then sieve it and drink when cooled.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables should be consumed by a kidney patient only after soaking them in water
- Watermelon also enhance the functionality of the kidney and can be eaten as a fruit or taken as a juice
- Along with a healthy diet, a healthy lifestyle is also a part of Kidney Failure Treatment in Bhatinda Punjab. It is good to exercise daily, cut down alcohols if you love to do so, and maintain the required level of blood glucose and blood pressure in the body
- Lauki or bottle gourd is considered effective for urinary troubles
- Taking coconut water in summers is also effective for kidney failure patient
- Tomato juice with a pinch of pepper and salt is another effective remedy to restore the health of the kidney
Since 1937, Karma Ayurveda has been offering an ayurvedic treatment to cure renal insufficiency. The ayurvedic herbs in the ayurvedic Kidney Failure Treatment in Bhatinda are extracted from nature that helps improve the health of the kidney without having any physical side effects on the body of the patient. If you want to end your kidney problems in a natural way, then consult us!