Chronic kidney disease is a gradual loss of the functionality of the kidney over a period of time. CKD has been one of the leading causes of kidney failure or end-stage renal failure among patients. This s because in most of the cases the kidney failure is left undiagnosed by the patient making patient end up with kidney failure. In order to stay alive, patients need dialysis and transplant to make their kidney function through these artificial procedures. The best alternative to dialysis and transplant can be ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment in Bhubaneswar with the help of which you can control the damage to your kidney.
Every chronic kidney disease brings with itself some signs that a patient normally ignores in the initial stages. Ayurvedic specialist suggests you should never ignore:
- Weakness in the body without any reason
- Change in the urine patterns
- Dark or red colored urine because of the presence of blood in it
- Bubbly or foamy urine
- Swelling in your body parts
- Loss of appetite
- Poor memory issues
The five stages of chronic kidney disease
The stages of kidney disease are classified based on how well your kidneys are functioning. The eGFR test is used to measure the functionality of your kidney. The level of GFR dictates the stage of your CKD that are:
- Stage 1: In stage 1 there is a mild loss in the functionality of your kidney. The average GFR rate that states stage 1 is above 90 or equivalent. You will hardly notice any visible signs in your body under stage 1. But a change in urine pattern should be followed by a kidney diagnose test. Your ayurvedic specialist may suggest medications to lower your blood pressure and diabetic level.
- Stage 2: eGFR between 60 and 89 depicts stage 2 of CKD. Stage 2 of chronic kidney disease hardly destroys the functionality of your kidney. Your kidneys perform well enough as they should. Taking a healthy diet, quitting smoking, exercising regularly, and taking ayurvedic kidney disease treatment in Bhubaneswar are some ways to maintain the health of your kidney.
- Stage 3: Stage 3 of kidney disease your kidneys are moderately damaged. This stage gives rise to swelling in your hands and body parts, back pain, and change in the frequency of your urine etc. You can avoid the complications of this stage by following a diet plan that cut downs your potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and protein consumption.
- Stage 4: GFR rate between 15 and 30 can be quite dangerous. This stage should be taken seriously as fluid gets build up in the tissues and your blood vessels making you prone to anemia, high blood pressure, and high sugar level.
- Stage 5: GFR rate less than 15 means your kidneys are close to failure or have completely failed. Some common symptoms include nausea and vomiting, itchy skin, trouble sleeping, blood in your urine, puffy eyes, and swelling in your body.
Depending upon the stage you are in your ayurvedic specialist may recommend ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment. The ayurvedic medications are helpful in removing the complications of kidney disease and if you have just entered the brutal stages of kidney disease then with the help of ayurvedic medicine you can avoid kidney failure.
Karma Ayurveda has been providing a solution to your chronic kidney disease across the globe. Since 1937, this health care unit is working tremendously to eliminate the risk of kidney disease from the lives of the people. If you or any of your family members is suffering from any kind of kidney problem then Doctor Puneet Dhawan would be happy to help you with his ayurvedic kidney Failure treatment in Odisha Bhubaneswar.