What is IGA nephropathy?
IgA nephropathy is another name for Berger’s illness. It is a condition that occurs when an antibody known as immunoglobulin A (IgA) resorts in the kidneys. Such a condition results in local swelling that, over time, may slow down your kidneys’ capability to filter waste materials from your blood vessels.
Possible causes of IGA nephropathy
Immunoglobulin an (IgA) is an antibody that performs a key part in your defense mechanisms by battling infiltrating infection and battling attacks. But in IgA nephropathy, this antibody gathers in the glomeruli, resulting in swelling (glomerulonephritis) and progressively impacting their filtration capability. “IGA Nephropathy Treatment In Ayurveda”.
The causes of IgA nephropathy in the kidneys are unclear, the conditions associated with the development of IgA nephropathy are:
- IgA nephropathy is more common in some families and in certain ethnic groups
- Liver diseases that include cirrhosis, a condition in which the scar tissue replaces normal tissue within the liver and chronic hepatitis B and C infections
- Celiac disease is a digestive condition triggered by eating gluten, a protein found in most grains
- Dermatitis herpetiformis is an itchy, blistering skin disease that stems from gluten intolerance
- Certain infections including HIV infection and some bacterial infections may also be responsible for this condition
“IGA Nephropathy Treatment In Ayurveda”
Common symptoms or complications of IGA nephropathy
The course of IgA nephropathy varies from person to person. Some people have the disease for years with few problems. In fact, many cases may go undiagnosed. Other people develop one or more of the following complications:
- High blood pressure. Damage to your kidneys from IgA deposits can raise your blood pressure, and high blood pressure can cause further damage to your kidneys
- High cholesterol. High levels of cholesterol may increase your risk of a heart attack
- Acute kidney failure- If the kidneys lose their filtering ability due to IgA deposits, waste products build up quickly in your blood “IGA Nephropathy Treatment In Ayurveda”.
- Chronic kidney disease in IgA nephropathy causes the kidneys to gradually stop functioning. In such an advanced stage of the disease, permanent dialysis or a kidney transplant is needed to sustain life
- Nephrotic syndrome is a group of problems that can be caused by damage to the glomeruli, including high urine protein levels, low blood protein levels, high cholesterol and lipids, and swelling of your eyelids, feet and, abdomen. “IGA Nephropathy Treatment In Ayurveda”.
How can Ayurveda treat IgA nephropathy?
Ayurvedic treatment is the ancient practice of curing physical ailments with the help of unrefined herbs. Ayurveda believes in the natural healing of the kidneys along with a healthy diet. The Ayurvedic medicines are not only effective but also have no side-effects. “IGA Nephropathy Treatment In Ayurveda”.
Karma Ayurveda is one of the center based on the exclusive practice of Ayurveda. They have been treating kidney patients with complete herbal medicines and organic supplements. The center is headed by Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is one of the finest Ayurveda practitioners with years of experience. They have successfully treated thousands of kidney patients. “IGA Nephropathy Treatment In Ayurveda”.