Chronic kidney disease is a situation in which the kidneys lose the functions gradually. This continuous dysfunction supports the condition of kidney failure, at which the kidney only performs 10 to 15 percent of its function or less. Many people who reach the stage of chronic kidney failure, found kidney transplant or dialysis as the only solution.
Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda works as the optimum alternative for such patients. It is the way of getting your disease cured naturally. Let’s take a look at the functions which your kidney can start performing after getting the chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda:
- Maintaining the balance of fluid inside the body
- Filtration of waste from the blood
- Preservation of necessary compounds
- Production of hormones
- Regulating blood sugar level
- Balancing blood pressure
Symptoms associated with chronic kidney disease
Chronic kidney disease is a slow and continuous progressive disease. When one kidney of a person stops functioning, the major functions are being carried by the other. The situation gets worse in the advanced chronic kidney disease condition, where the kidneys only perform 10-15 percent of its basic functions. In this situation, many symptoms are found to appear which are as follow: “Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda”
- bloody and dark urine
- decreased concentration
- decreased urine output
- swollen feet, hands, and ankles
- fatigue & tiredness
- hypertension and high blood pressure
- insomnia and itchy skin
- loss of appetite
- often muscle cramps
- pain on the side and lower back
- shortness of breath
- Proteinuria (protein in the urine)
- Sudden increase or decrease in weight
Symptoms connected with chronic kidney disease help a person to understand that there is something wrong in his body. By early detection of these symptoms, the risk of kidney failure can be avoided. The symptoms of CKD do not get appeared in the early stages. Let’s understand the different stages of chronic kidney disease. “Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure”
- Stages of chronic kidney disease
- Stage 1- Complications linked with kidney disease appear but the GFR remains normal.
- Stage 2- GFR goes lower than 90 milliliters and complications of kidney disease appear.
- Stage 3- GFR goes lower than 60 milliliters and complications get more serious.
- Stage 4- GFR gets denoted to be lower than 30 milliliters. “Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda”
- Stage 5- GFR found to be lower than 15 milliliters and renal failure found to occur.
Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda has the power to restore the damaged kidney at any of these stages of CKD. This ancient science of treating any disease with natural herbs is the utmost way to be way from painful surgeries.
How is chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda better?
Chronic kidney disease is effective and an optimum way to treat CKD as it never let the patients face any side effects and complications. This is the pattern of treatment which includes all the natural and unrefined herbs. “Karma Ayurveda Reviews and Feedback, Avoid Fake Kidney Treatment”
Karma Ayurveda, the leading ayurvedic institution knows that how natural herbs can treat your disease from the deep cause. By using all the natural medications in the medicines, this institution is successfully saving the kidney patients from major surgeries since 1937. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is focused to give a pain free and risk-free life to the kidney patients. “Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda”