Kidneys are a pair of organs located at the lower back, one on each side of the spine. Kidneys help clean blood, filter toxins, create red blood cells, and maintain the level of fluids and electrolytes in the body. A damaged kidney cannot perform any on the functions of a healthy kidney and resultant, toxins get accumulated inside the blood vessels. Accordingly, ayurvedic kidney failure treatment in Panipat is suggested to the patients whose kidneys have failed and cannot flush out waste out of the body. By ayurvedic and natural treatment, you can assure the health of your kidney without having the need to depend on dialysis.
Having your kidney overloaded with toxins can be life-threatening. That is why it is necessary to have your kidney functionality diagnosed every once in a while.
Symptoms of kidney failure
It is not necessary that the symptoms of kidney failure will be constant for every patient. You may have one or two of the diseases while at times no symptoms are present. However, you should not ignore:
- Swelling in your ankles, legs, and feet because of fluid retention
- A reduced amount of urine
- Poor memory
- Shortness of breath
- Pain or pressure in your chest
- Pain in the abdomen
- Blood in the urine
Ayurvedic kidney failure treatment in Panipat is the best alternative to remove such symptoms from the body without having to face the complications at the later stages.
Causes of kidney failure
There are so many causes of kidney failure, the prominent ones are:
- Diabetes: Diabetes is the most common cause of kidney failure. About half of the kidney failure cases are caused by diabetes. High level of blood sugar level can damage the filtering units of the kidney and you may have diabetic nephropathy.
- High blood pressure: Another common risk factor of end-stage renal disease. The flow of blood rate in the veins affects your kidneys thereby making pressure inside the tubes. If the blood pressure will be high the damage to the filtering units will be more. Kidney failure treatment in Panipat can also help to improve the level of blood pressure in the body.
- When there is insufficient blood flow to the kidneys, the condition can increase your chances of ESRD. Some causes of insufficient blood flow include, a heart attack, dehydration, an infection, burn, liver failure and excessive consumption of anti-inflammatory medications etc.
- Urine elimination problems: When there is a problem in urine elimination, toxins build up inside the tissues. Some conditions that can interfere with urine passageways include prostate cancer, colon, bladder cancers, kidney stones, blood clots within the urinary tract.
- Other causes: Prolonged exposure to the metals, excess consumption of alcohols, damage to the glomerulonephritis, blood clot around your kidneys, certain antibiotics, and some infections such as lupus, hepatitis B and C can also affect the health of your kidney. These causes of kidney failure should be diagnosed at the earliest and cured with ayurvedic kidney failure treatment in Panipat.
Treating kidney failure with ayurvedic Treatment
Ayurvedic medicines are a great alternative to cure human ailment without having any physical complications on the body. Kaasni, Varuna, Punarnava, Shirish, Chandraprabha Vati are some of the herbal extracts that help to improve the functioning of the body so that the kidney can work well again. The ayurvedic treatment works on the underlying causes of kidney failure rather than just enhancing the health of the kidney. With ayurvedic treatment, you will notice your body rejuvenating and restoring its original state. Therefore, kidney failure Ayurvedic treatment is the best alternative to cure any kidney disease.
Karma Ayurveda also offers ayurvedic treatment to cure all your kidney problems. Since 1937, Karma Ayurveda is working progressively in creating a world free of dialysis with its ayurvedic treatment. Until now, more than 35000 kidney patients have been saved till date with natural herbs and the number is still counting. So, if you think we can help you in any way then visit us!