The two kidneys inside our body are linked with many disorders and diseases. Being the filtration section, kidneys are linked with many disorders and diseases. Polycystic kidney disease is one such kidney disease in which much fluid-filled cysts get develop inside the kidneys. These cysts are noncancerous but can totally damage the kidney if remain untreated.
Besides this, polycystic kidney disease can also cause the cysts to get developed inside the liver. This is the health disorder which can let the blood pressure level to go high and can damage the kidneys badly. This is the only reason because of which kidney patients are advised to get on-time polycystic kidney disease prognosis.
Symptoms associated with polycystic kidney disease, you should know
Polycystic kidney disease can let a number of symptoms to arise. The symptoms which are mentioned below can only get relieved by a right polycystic kidney disease prognosis.
- Pain in back and sides
- High blood pressure level
- A headache and fever
- Fullness without eating anything
- Abnormal kidney structure
- Blood flow through urine
- The appearance of kidney stones
- Kidney failure due to continuous damage
- Urinary tract infection
What causes polycystic kidney disease to appear?
Polycystic kidney disease is an inherited disorder that means it is a disorder which is in a person’s genes. This is a disease that runs in a family. PKD has two major types which are:
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) – People who get diagnosed with ADPKD, face the symptoms between the age of 30 and 40 years. This disease found to be more common in adults but children are also at risk to get affected by this. “Karma Ayurveda Reviews and Feedback”
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD) – This type of PKD is not as common as ADPKD. The symptoms associated with ARPKD appear at the later or very advanced stages. This occurs when both the parents carry abnormal genes.
Right polycystic kidney disease prognosis helps for the overall elimination of these causes and prevents the next generation from this dangerous health disorder.
Which is the right polycystic kidney disease prognosis?
PKD needs to get treated on time and by the root causes so that the next generation will not get affected by it. Ayurvedic treatment for polycystic kidney disease is working as the right way for many. This is the only natural treatment which eliminates the causes of the disease.
At Karma Ayurveda, many kidney patients experience the healing power of this herbal treatment and are now away from every type of complications. Here Dr. Puneet Dhawan, provide the right guidance to the kidney patients as well, which help to treat the disease naturally. Here are the preventions of polycystic kidney disease, Karma Ayurveda guides you about:
- Manage the blood pressure level by taking proper medications and by getting it checked regularly.
- Take a low sodium diet as high amount of salt increases the blood pressure level.
- Maintain a healthy weight. “Best Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment”
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Stay physically fit by doing exercise at least for 30 minutes in a day.