The number of kidney patients is not only increasing in India, but it is touching the sky in many other regions around the world as well. The reports tell that the number of kidney patient has doubled in the past 15 years, and the situation is getting worse with time in India. There are many causes which are increasing the number of kidney patients worldwide and are contributing to the number of kidney-related deaths. Here we are going to know how kidney treatment in Ayurveda, can put a pause on this increasing number of kidney patients.
Major types of kidney disease and its causes
There are two major forms of kidney disease for which people are looking for a natural solution or treatment. Acute kidney disease is an immediate outcome or symptom of some major health conditions such as heart failure or dehydration. A person requires immediate treatment for this kidney related disorder. While chronic kidney disease is linked with some persisting health conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure, which cause continuous damage to the kidneys and let the stage of kidney failure to occur. Kidney treatment in Ayurveda is a natural solution for such fatal health conditions.
Major causes of chronic kidney disease- Kidney treatment in Ayurveda can be a solution for
- Some persisting health situations- There are some diseases or health conditions which cause continuous damage to the kidneys. High blood pressure, high blood sugar level, and heart diseases are some of these persisting health situations that slowly affect the small blood vessels inside your kidneys.
- Genetic kidney diseases- There are some genetic kidney diseases like Alport’s syndrome and polycystic kidney disease that cause continuous damage to a person’s kidney and let chronic kidney disease to occur.
- Glomerulonephritis- This is a situation in which inflammation of glomeruli causes damage to the kidney. This disorder further contributes to some medical problems like diabetes, lupus, and amyloidosis.
- Reflux nephropathy- It is that health situation in which the urine flow back to the kidneys from the bladder. This contaminated fluid cause damage to the inner cells and tissues of the kidneys.
- Blockage of the urinary tract- A blockage of urinary tract due to prostate problems, birth defects, tumors, and kidney stones, let the fluid to flow back inside the kidneys.
- Continuous counter medications intake- Continues intake of counter medicines like ibuprofen, naproxen, cisplatin, lithium etc can cause massive damage to the kidneys.
Kidney treatment in Ayurveda works for the deep down elimination of such causes so that no patient will face such health disorder in the future.
How can someone prevent kidney failure?
Kidney treatment in Ayurveda is the only way that works for the natural cure of kidney disease. This treatment also suggests many preventions and ways which help in the natural cure of kidney disease without dialysis or any surgical procedure. Some of the major preventions of kidney failure are as follow:
- Less cholesterol diet
- Avoiding smoking and drinking
- Avoiding protein rich food
- Proper intake of fluid
- Less consumption of non-vegetarian food
- Tulsi cures inflammation and enhances the immune system
What aspects make kidney treatment in Ayurveda an ideal solution?
Ayurveda is an ancient science of treatment which suggests an only natural solution of every health disorder and so that for kidney disease. Kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is that natural solution which uses the power of natural herbs to cure kidney disease of its root cause.
At Karma Ayurveda, kidney patients from all around the world are taking the benefit of ayurvedic kidney treatment since 1937. This is the right efforts of Dr. Puneet Dhawan and the curing power of ayurvedic medicines, which had saved many kidney patients from kidney transplant and dialysis.