If you have been diagnosed with the condition of a kidney failure, it is better to take a quick treatment before the condition worsens. Kidney failure is the condition in which the kidneys only works partially and is no longer able to filter the water and blood in the body. This results in building up of toxic substances inside, which are harmful to other functions of the body. But, you can cure this condition with Kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda.
Kidney Failure Treatment In Ayurveda, Signs, And Symptoms
There are certain symptoms that you can see very clearly in the kidney failure patients. Mostly this condition occurs in diabetic, high blood pressure and anemic patients. In the early stages you can’t see the symptoms very clearly; however, they are more visible in the later stages.
Some of the common signs of kidney diseases are:
- One can see a gradual change in the color of urine and sometimes blood mixed in the urine too. A more frequent urge to urinate and a change in the texture of urine, it becomes foamy at times.
- Kidney patients have the constant feeling of tiredness and fatigue. Kidney starts producing less erythropoietin which is responsible for producing blood cells that carry oxygen. The less amount of oxygen means tiredness in the muscles and body.
- It can also cause skin rashes and itchiness in the body. Such skin problem occurs due to the toxic substances that build up in the body.
- As the excess fluid starts to build up in the body, it causes swelling in the parts of the body like face, hands, legs, ankles, and feet.
- Other such signs are dehydration, fluid retention, urinating less, vomiting and nausea.
If any of the above symptoms prevail for a long time, you must go for quick treatment. Kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda has been successful in curing such physical ailments. There are herbal remedies that can cure and revive the kidney cells. The most common herbs that are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines are: Punarnava, Gokshur, Neem, Patol, Varun, and many other herbs. These herbs have treated many diseases since ancient times.
Kidney Failure Treatment In Ayurveda, Signs, Symptoms And Diet Plan
Karma Ayurveda is one of the respected names in treating kidney disease that uses completely organic and herbal techniques. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle along with Ayurvedic treatment. The patients suffering from kidney failure must follow a strict planned diet as it is necessary to improve the metabolism of the body. Some of the key points to remember are:-
- You must limit the intake of vegetables and fruits with high potassium content.
- The protein containing substances like red meat, butter, eggs, and buttermilk should be avoided.
- One must avoid the intake of liquids like alcohol and caffeine as it can cause further damage to the kidneys.
- A little exercise daily can be helpful as it will boost the body, control weight, and blood.
- Smoking should be avoided as it results in the increase of ADPKD which can further damage the kidney.
Kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda is the most feasible and trusted treatment for such condition. One can trust Ayurveda to rejuvenate their kidneys with the support of Ayurvedic medicine and healthy lifestyle.