What is Nephrotic syndrome? And How Ayurvedic Treatment Good for Nephrotic syndrome?
Nephrotic syndrome is not a disease but a disorder. It is due to the kidney damage due to leakage of protein in the urine. In this condition, 3gms of protein per day get lost/ leak in the urine that leads to the swelling and blockage of the blood vessels. Ayurvedic treatment works on the root cause of the disease that helps the patient to recover permanently. The medication used in treatment is herbal, natural, and free from chemicals. With right kind of medications, the balanced diet and little positive change in the lifestyle, the patient can be recovered.
Karma Ayurveda is the ultimate Ayurveda Clinic that has successfully treated many patients all over the world suffering from Nephrotic syndrome with herbal medications.
Change in lifestyle can help the patient to recover faster.
- Choose diet that is limited to the amount of protein
- Reduce the amount of fat in the diet
- The low salt diet must be incorporated.
- Kidney infection
The healthy Diet for the patient suffering from the Nephrotic syndrome is expected to be low salt, low fat and low cholesterol, and filled with fresh fruits and vegetables.
Tips for healthy Diet
- The diet must be limited to salt
- Lots of fiber filled fruits and vegetables must be added to the diet
- Dairy products must be avoided
- Only skimmed milk can be consumed
- Limit the diet that includes meat, chicken, and eggs
- Protein rich food must be watched as per the current medical reports
- Cut down the level of sodium in the diet