Kidneys are one of the vital organs of the body that when get diseased can lead to serious illness and in some cases death. These filtering agents have a complex structure and function. They are majorly held responsible for flushing out wastes and toxins in the form of urine. The body is cleansed by the kidneys through this process.
Kidneys are a part of the urinary tract system. They are shaped like beans and placed on either side of the spinal cords in the lower back. How To Check Kidney Function At Home Each kidney consists of millions of filtering units called nephrons. These nephrons are further structured with blood vessels, tubules, glomerular etc.
Urine formation is the primary function of kidneys. Normal kidneys produce about 1.5 to 2 liters of urine in a day. Decreased or increased output of urine is the foremost hint that kidneys are not working normally.
Kidneys are prescribed to carry out various other functions besides urine formation. These include:
- Removing waste and toxins from the body
- Maintaining the water balance of the body (electrolytes – sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and chlorine) “How to Check Kidney Function At Home”
- Regulating a normal blood pressure and blood volume
- Help in the production of red blood cells
- Keeping a good care of bones
Kidneys when become inefficient to carry out these jobs they are called to be diseased. Kidney disease is a reduced efficacy of the kidney to perform its vital functions. A wide range of kidney diseases is known by medical science like chronic kidney disease, acute kidney failure, polycystic kidney disease, glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, lupus, kidney infection, kidney tumor etc. “How to Check Kidney Function At Home”
WHAT TESTS COULD BE DONE AT HOME TO CHECK KIDNEY FUNCTION?
The abnormal functioning of kidneys results in various changes in the body. These could be estimated through a number of signs that one witness, such as: “Karma Ayurveda Reviews, Feedback, Complaints, Avoid Fraud, Fake Kidney Treatment”
Changes in the frequency and color of the urine: The urine output increases or decreases in case of reduced kidney function. A person also witnesses dark colored and foamy urine in this condition. “How to Check Kidney Function At Home”
- Swelling of ankles, feet, face, and eyes: The decreased function of kidneys lead to building up of toxins and waste in the body. This results in water retention in the limbs of the patient.
- Weakness and fatigue: The kidneys when become diseased lose the ability to produce red blood cells resulting in the feeling of weakness and fatigue all day long.
- Shortness of breath: In the case of kidney disease, fluid retention in the lungs results in the difficulty in breathing
- Metal taste in the mouth: the buildup of waste has an adverse effect on the mouth
- Back and Flank pain: kidney disease results in the emergence of a shooting pain in the kidneys
- Dry and itchy skin: rough and patchy skin in kidney disease is a common sign witnessed among patients
- Loss of appetite “How to Check Kidney Function At Home”
- Drop or rise in the blood pressure levels
AYURVEDA AND KIDNEY FUNCTION:
Ayurveda is a traditional science that treats all body ailments through natural products. This stream of treatment offers a complete natural aid to enhance the efficiency of kidney function and to reverse the damage caused to the kidneys. Ayurvedic medicines for kidney disease have zero side effects and provide permanent relief to the patients. Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure
Karma Ayurveda is a well-established kidney hospital that is currently headed by a recognized physician Dr. Puneet Dhawan. The hospital caters to all types of kidney impairments and renders purely natural treatment to them. Their treatment techniques have helped many kidney patients to revive their kidneys without dialysis and kidney transplant. “How to Check Kidney Function At Home”