Kidneys disease is one of the common diseases, with which many people are tackling today. Both the acute kidney disease and chronic kidney disease, which are the types of kidney dysfunction, can take a person to the situation of kidney failure. As this disease can be much hazardous it is important to discuss that how to check kidney function at home Today a number of people face the situation of kidney disease as they are unaware of the causes and get failed to detect the symptoms as well.
The first thing a person can do, for a kidney function check at home, is to detect the change in their health. Here are the major and common symptoms which are linked with kidney diseases, which a person should know about.
- Tiredness and less concentration- When a person’s kidney gets damaged, the waste and toxins start getting building inside the body which derives situations like tiredness and less concentration. Anemia is another situation linked with kidney disease that makes a person weak and less energetic. “How to check kidney function at home”
- Sleeplessness- With the damage of the kidney, the waste stays in a person’s blood which let a person face complication while sleeping.
- Dryness and itchy skin- A healthy kidney functions to eliminate the waste, to build red blood cells and to regulate the level of minerals in the blood. In the situation of kidney disease, dryness and itchy skin occurred due to less level of necessary minerals.
- Less or more urination- People who face the situation of less and more urination are found to be diagnosed with kidney disease. This can be an indicator of prostate and urinary infection as well. “Karma Ayurveda Reviews, Feedback and Complaint”
- Bloody or dark urine- When the kidneys get damaged, it gets failed to prevent the excretion of blood through urine. This turns up your urine bloody and dark.
- Foamy urine- A damaged kidney also unable to preserve back the protein which is a necessary mineral for the body. The excretion of protein through the urine makes the urine look foamy and indicates that there is something wrong with your kidneys.
- Puffiness of eyes- The heavy excretion of protein through urine is linked with the puffiness of eyes.
- Swelling in legs, feet, ankles- A healthy kidney works to eliminate the excess fluid from the body. When the kidneys get damaged, it gets failed to perform this function and the excess fluid get build up inside a person’s body. This gives way to swelling in feet, legs, and ankles. “How to check kidney function at home”
- Less appetite- Kidney diseases result in less appetite for the patients as it gets failed to remove the toxins and waste from the body.
- Often muscle cramps- The misbalancing of electrolytes supports the dysfunctioning of kidneys. The uncontrolled phosphorus supports muscle cramping.
Treatment of kidney disease
Kidney diseases are linked with a number of dysfunctions and health conditions which a person should pay attention to. After knowing that how to check kidney function at home, one needs to know about that how the complications should be cured. Ayurvedic kidney treatment provided by Karma Ayurveda is optimum treatment. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is focused to provide kidney treatment without dialysis to all kidney patients who are unable to find natural kidney treatment. This institution is working hard since 1937 to let people experience the effectiveness of natural herbs. “How to check kidney function at home” “Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda”