Many illnesses are classified into numerous stages based on their severity and the negative effects they cause on the patient’s body. In the same way, renal failure is also classified into 5 main stages, which are based on the GFR or glomerular filtration rate.
GFR Stage 2 When compared to the previous stage, the renal system starts functioning slower, indicating that things are taking a turn for the worse. Similar to stage 1, the observation of the various risk factors like blood pressure is followed diligently in this stage too. Here, the GFR hovers between 60 and 89. “Glomerular Filtration Rate Stage 2 Treatment”.
Common causes of kidney damage
- Changes in urination pattern as different than usual, feeling pressure while urinating, changes in the color of urine, foamy or bubbly urine or frequent urge to urinate
- Swelling of the feet, hands, ankles or face due to retention of excess water that kidneys can’t remove
- Fatigue or weakness due to the build-up of wastes or a shortage of red blood cells (anemia) that can cause these problems when the kidneys begin to fail
- Shortness of breath as kidney failure is sometimes confused with asthma or heart failure because fluid can build up in the lungs
- Ammonia breathe or metallic taste in the mouth due to waste build-up in the body which can also cause bad breath, an aversion to protein foods like meat or changes in taste
- Back or flank pain is common among kidney patients
- Itching and waste build-up in the body can cause severe itching, especially of the legs
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- More hypoglycemic episodes, if diabetic
“Glomerular Filtration Rate Stage 2 Treatment”.
Ayurveda as kidney cure
Ayurveda states that the kidneys are comprised of the “Meda” and “Rakta” Dhatus. Ayurveda treats these two affected Dhatus and gives an effective way to treat the damaged kidneys. One of the advantages of using herbal medicines in kidney problem is that most patients can recover fully from the damage can be fully reversed. The frequency of dialysis gets reduced and it also increased the risk of death from cardiovascular diseases. Thus, Ayurvedic medicines have a potent healing effect on all the stages of this condition. “Glomerular Filtration Rate Stage 2 Treatment”.
A proper healthy diet is necessary for the impaired kidneys to gain back the strength. Fresh fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C and a good source of anti-oxidants should be included in the diet. High protein and sodium should be reduced in the daily diet.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is one of the prominent Ayurveda doctors in his field. He has created a name for his brand Karma Ayurveda by his expertise and successful results. Karma Ayurveda is the best wholesome wellness clinic in Asia which has treated thousands of kidney patients fully. “Glomerular Filtration Rate Stage 2 Treatment”.