Kidney failure is a state of complete loss of kidney function. The causing factors of kidney failure are chronic kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease, acute kidney failure, severe kidney infection etc. Patients suffering from this disease often adopt dialysis as the prime treatment of kidney failure offered by allopathy. Dialysis is an alternative to kidney function that is carried out to remove the waste from the blood while maintaining the correct levels of electrolytes. “Easy recipe for dialysis patients”
An artificial kidney is used in the process to perform the functions of the kidney. Patients with kidney failure frequently talk about various commonly occurring signs and symptoms like swelling in the ankle and feet, increased feeling to pee, dark colored urine, persistent headache, loss of appetite etc.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF DIALYSIS TREATMENT?
Allopathy offers two types of dialysis treatment for kidney failure patients, which include:
Hemodialysis: This is the commonly opted type of dialysis that is conducted by inserting a needled tube in the arm through which blood passes to the external machine that filters it and sent back to the arm through another tube. These dialysis sessions are conducted three days a week with each sitting lasting for 4 hours. “Easy recipe for dialysis patients”
Peritoneal dialysis: This session is carried out by using the lining of the abdomen as a filter. The peritoneum used contains thousands of tiny blood vessels that filter the blood.
Usually, the period of dialysis therapy depends on the recovery of the failed kidney. In case of no healing, dialysis is carried out throughout one’s life or one can substitute it by kidney transplant. “Easy recipe for dialysis patients”
RECIPES DIALYSIS PATIENTS MUST TRY:
Healthy eating is the key to heal kidney failure. There are some quick and nutrient-dense recipes that dialysis patients must try and include in their regular diets like: “Kidney Failure Treatment”
- Take a saucepan, heat vegetable oil and add mustard seeds. Add semolina, chilies, and salt. Cook until semolina turns brown
- Turn off the flame and Let it cool for some time “Easy recipe for dialysis patients”
- Take a bowl and mix yogurt with water, blend to smooth
- Now add corn, paneer, cilantro, and yogurt to the cooled semolina mixture
- Mix it well and keep at rest for 10 minutes
- Grease the idli mold with clarified butter and spoon small portions of batter into the mold. Steam and cook idlis for 10 minutes. Remove from the mold
- Sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro and serve with Cilantro Chutney
- In a saucepan, heat vegetable oil.
- Add mustard seeds and cumin.
- Add chopped onion, green chilies, and ginger. Fry till the onion gets a light brown color.
- Add cooked lentils; add 3/4 cup water, salt, and mustard powder. Cook for 10 minutes till the lentil cooks to preferred consistency.
- Add lemon juice and sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot with roti or rice. “Easy recipe for dialysis patients”
Ayurveda, an age-old treatment mechanism offers a pure natural methodology to treat kidney disease. It employs naturally grown herbs in the ayurvedic medicines that help to rejuvenate the kidney function without any side effects. The blockages in the bloodstreams are cleared off by correct renal diets and specialized medicines. “Chronic Kidney Disease Treatments”
Karma Ayurveda, a well-established hospital in India renders natural treatment for kidney-related problems under the guidance of a prominent ayurvedacharya Dr. Puneet Dhawan. The main agenda of the centre is to make a healthy and dialysis-free society, which is executed by safe ayurvedic medicines and customized renal diets. “Easy recipe for dialysis patients”