Chronic kidney disease is a health situation in which a significant reduction of kidney functions and glomerular filtration rate can be seen. CKD is a health condition which let the stage of kidney failure to occur, by damaging the kidneys in a continuous manner. This stage of kidney failure also known as the end-stage renal failure (ESRD) which causes some dangerous complications to occur and can even be a reason of death for a person.
Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda helps to treat the occurred damage and hence to prevent the condition of kidney failure. This is the treatment which focuses to eliminate the causes of the diseases so that it will not take a drastic shape and will not let the symptoms occur again. This the only reason because of which chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda, worked as a permanent solution for many kidney patients.
Symptoms of chronic kidney disease, you should not avoid
CKD terms to be a serious health disorder as it let the symptoms occur only at the later stages. This is the reason because of which, kidney patients lived with this disorder even without knowing it. Here are the major symptoms of chronic kidney disease detecting which a person can go for the earliest treatment:
- Fatigue due to the low level of red blood cells
- Feeling cold as red blood cells cause anemia
- Itchy and dry skin because of waste and toxins retention
- More urination due to inadequate filtration of blood
- Metal like the taste of food due to uremia “Ayurvedic Treatment for Proteinuria”
- Bubbly or foamy urine due to protein excretion with urine
- Swelling or edema due to fluid retention
- Bad breath due to the buildup of toxins
Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda significantly relieves the symptoms by treating the root causes.
How CKD affects the kidney functions?
Chronic kidney disease affects the functions of the kidneys by damaging the filtration part and tissues of the kidneys. The two kidneys inside our body perform many necessary functions which are:
- Regulating blood pressure level
- Production of necessary hormones
- Managing blood sugar level or preventing the condition of diabetes
- To prevent the excretion of needed compounds such as protein
- Filtration of blood “Chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda”
- Preventing fluid buildup
By damaging the kidneys continuously, CKD increases the risk of kidney failure for a person. Those who are diagnosed with CKD are advised to get it cured soon.
What makes chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda- an effective treatment?
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease is highly effective as it utilizes the healing power of natural herbs. All the medicines provided by Karma Ayurveda are free from drugs and artificial chemicals. This made the ayurvedic medicines effective and risk-free. “Karma Ayurveda Reviews and Feedback”
Ayurvedic medicines become a right treatment for thousands of kidney patients who were undergoing dialysis and were thinking to get kidney transplant done. Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is running this ayurvedic kidney care institution successfully also provides right guidance and diet plan to the kidney patients, which helps to cure the damage occurred in the overall body.