National Kidney Foundation, the number of a person suffering from the kidney infection is increasing. The kidneys are the vital organs of the body and help in the filter of toxic waste and extra fluid in the body. Usually, the kidneys start declining with age due to constant working, so the middle age, old age and women have higher chances of getting a kidney infection Treatment.
What is a kidney infection?
Kidney infection is also known as renal infection which is a very common type of urinary tract infection. The bacteria start spreading from the bladder and reach the kidneys. The women and pregnant mothers have a higher chance of getting affected by this infection. There are mainly two types of kidney infection namely, complicated and uncomplicated.
Common causes of kidney infection
A kidney infection is caused by the spread of the bacteria that attacks the kidneys by entering through a urethra. There are many ways that can result in the bacteria to enter the bladder, such as:
- It is important to maintain the toilet hygiene as the infection can occur through genitals
- Women are more prone to this condition as their urethra is shorter and makes it easier for infection to reach the kidneys
- People who are suffering from kidney stones have a higher risk of developing urinary tract infection
- Weak immune system makes the kidneys an easy target for the bacterial and fungal infection
- Enlarged prostate is riskier form of developing kidney infections
Signs and symptoms of kidney infection
Kidney infection is fast growing disease and one can see the degradation signs in the body easily. Some of the common visible signs of kidney infection are;
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in back and joints
- Pain in the genital
- Pain in abdomen
- Change in the color and texture of urine
- Pain and burning sensation while urinating
- Foul smelling urine
- Pain in lower abdomen
If these symptoms stay for long one should immediately get diagnosed. Blood-urine test will identify the stage of the disease.
Complications of kidney infection
A kidney infection if not treated on time can result in certain types of disease, such as:
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis is a very rare complication which can be fatal for the health. It is a critical infection which can rapidly destroy the kidney tissues
- Kidney abscesses are the condition in which pus builds up inside the kidney tissues. This can result in blood in urine, weight loss and abdominal pain.
- Sepsis is a rare condition in which infection spreads from kidneys to the bloodstream which can harm other organs
Ayurvedic medicine for a kidney infection
Ayurveda is the best possible solution for treating kidney infection. It makes use of unrefined herbs and natural techniques in the treatment. The herbs used have healing properties and prevent the infection from spreading. One of the well-known centers for kidney infection treatment is Karma Ayurveda. It is the best wholesome clinic in Asia with a 100% success rate of curing kidney infection.