Role of kidneys
The kidneys are vital to maintain proper fluid balance in the body, remove waste and eliminate toxins from the blood. The kidneys make urine which helps in flushing out the metabolic waste and excess fluid. They also help in initiating blood producing hormones, strengthen the bones and maintain the nutrient level in the body. “Best Kidney Treatment In Delhi, India”.
Kidney failure describes a condition in which the kidney loses their ability to effectively perform its normal functions. An accumulation of waste can cause a chemical imbalance in the blood which can be fatal if left untreated. Patients with renal failure are bound to possess a low blood count or weak bones after a certain period of time. Renal failure can be caused by a variety of diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure and can indicate a failure of kidney function over time. “Best Kidney Treatment In Delhi, India”.
Experiencing common signs of kidney damage
The symptoms are only visible in the later stages of kidney disease. The common signs are:
- Fluid retention
- Fatigue and nausea
- Blood in the urine
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure
- Drowsiness and weakness
- Easy bruising and dry skin
- Changes in urine pattern such as decreased, excessive or complete lack of output
How can the kidney dysfunction be detected?
- Renal ultrasound: In this test high-frequency echo waves are used to test the kidneys in real time and is often the first test for examining the kidneys. “Best Kidney Treatment In Delhi, India”.
- MR or CT scan- This procedure is used to assess patients with blood in the urine, to identify issues in patients with frequent urinary tract infections and follow patients with a history of urinary collecting system cancers
- Biopsy: This is an image-guided removal of a small kidney tissue sample to mainly testing it for the disease. This may be required to provide a diagnosis and the extent of kidney damage
- Blood-urine test is one type which helps in identifying the BUN-creatinine level and protein in the urine. “Best Kidney Treatment In Delhi, India”.
Ayurveda and a perfect kidney diet
Ayurvedic treatment is very effective in eradicating the kidney damage but it can’t function alone. Patient has to follow a planned kidney diet along with the medications for best results. Ayurveda comprises of certain herbs and organic supplements which rejuvenate the kidneys back to health. The sodium and protein should be limited in the diet, and processed food should be replaced by freshly cooked meals. Alcohol and smoking should be cut down during the treatment. “Best Kidney Treatment In Delhi, India”.
Karma Ayurveda has become a brand in the field of Ayurveda for providing 100% natural kidney treatment. It is working under the leadership of Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is a well practiced Ayurveda physician. He provides alternative to dialysis and transplant. He also advises his patients a customized kidney diet along with the herbal medications. “Best Kidney Treatment In Delhi, India”.