Every health disorder needs to get treated on time and by the right treatment. Proteinuria is a health disorder in which the kidneys are no more capable to stop protein from getting eliminated with urine. Protein works as the building block for the body and performs many significant functions which are: “Ayurvedic proteinuria treatment and diet plan”
- Protection from infection
- Prevent and treat a blood clot
- Regulate the blood circulation throughout the body
Proteinuria is a condition in which the level of protein in the blood gets low. This happens when glomeruli, which are the filtration factories of the kidneys, get affected. There are many causes which let the condition of proteinuria occur. These causes are the diseases or health conditions which damages the kidneys. Ayurvedic proteinuria treatment and diet plan effectively eliminates the causes and cures the damage occurred.
What causes proteinuria?
Proteinuria is not a sign of kidney damage in all the cases. This can be a symptom of certain health disorders which are:
- Fever and fatigue
- Exposure to very low temperature
- Intensive workout “Ayurvedic proteinuria treatment and diet plan”
In some other cases, the condition of proteinuria is found to be linked with kidney disorders which are:
- Intake of drugs like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Persistent chronic kidney disease which damages the kidneys
- The buildup of protein in organs which is known as amyloidosis
- Diabetes and high blood sugar level, which damages the blood vessels
- Heart-related disorders such as heart failure or heart disease
- High blood pressure level “Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda”
As proteinuria is linked with many disorders mentioned above, it is important for a person to get the regular tests done. Tests help in the early detection of running disorder inside the body as no symptoms found to occur at the early stages of kidney disease.
The effectiveness of ayurvedic proteinuria treatment and diet plan
People who have diabetes and high blood pressure are advised to get proper medications. By managing the blood sugar and pressure level, one can easily stay away from the condition of proteinuria. For the treatment of kidney disease, a natural treatment and diet plan is necessary. This is because; no treatment can work significantly till the person is taking a wrong diet. Here are the diet-related tips which a person facing the condition of proteinuria, needs to adopt:
- Avoid the intake of food rich in sodium as it can let the blood pressure level to rise.
- Food items which are rich protein should be avoided as it can put pressure on the kidneys.
- A patient should drink the right amount of water.
- A patient should avoid habits like smoking and alcohol consumption as it can cause further damage to the kidneys. “Karma Ayurveda Reviews and Feedback”
Ayurvedic proteinuria treatment and diet plan work to cure the damage and to abolish the causes. This is the effect of natural treatment provided by Karma Ayurveda, by which many kidney patients are now living a vigorous life. Dr. Puneet Dhawan, who is focused to provide kidney treatment without dialysis to all the kidney patients, is currently running this institution. This is the right vision of Dr. Puneet Dhawan by which many kidney patients are getting a permanent solution for their problem.