The most critical and last phase of any kidney disorder is kidney failure. In kidney failure, a significant number of the nephrons are not ready to work; thus, the blood isn’t filtered successfully by the kidney. For this situation, the excretion procedure of wastes and toxins isn’t done properly. The accumulation of wastes in the blood and tissues can also lead to physical discomforts. An advanced level of uremia can affect memory and judgment and in untreated cases, it can even become a reason of death. Ayurvedic medicines for kidney Disorder can give kidneys another life.
Signs and symptoms
- Edema: It is a situation wherein fluid gets gathered in the feet, wrist, ankles, and face that can lead in swelling.
- Discomfort: The patient can face a headache, abdominal bloating and cramping too.
- High blood pressure: The body is not able to keep up a healthy blood pressure due to the accumulation of excessive fluid in the bloodstream.
- Shortness of breath: The patient can also find difficulties in breathing due to accumulated fluid in the lungs.
- Heart problems: The patient can also face affected heart rate as extra fluid can hamper the muscles as well as increase the size of the heart.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Disorder
The Ayurvedic medicine for kidney is a trusted and fruitful medication that utilization natural herbs to fix any kidney disorder. The herbs that are utilized in Ayurvedic treatment are:
- Punarnava is a herb that keeps the patients away from dialysis. It is a diuretic herb that wipes out accumulated and excessive water from the body. Punarnava helps in reviving the kidneys.
- Another herb that is utilized in Ayurvedic treatment is Varun. It is a helpful herbal plant with a capacity to enhance kidney abilities.
- To permit smooth passage of urine and recovery of kidney cells, Gokshur is a herb that is utilized in Ayurveda medicine.
- To oversee issues like a nephrotic disorder that can prompt kidney failure, Ayurveda utilizes Kaasni, a characteristic herb that is raw and helps in reviving the kidney.
Since 1937, Karma Ayurveda has fabricated its name in treating kidney and liver patients effectively with complete Ayurvedic treatment. Karma Ayurveda works under the supervision and direction of Dr. Puneet Dhawan, an Ayurvedic professional having years of involvement in this field. He is known for his safest Ayurvedic medicine for kidney and successful dietary guidance.