To remove toxins from your body, you need your kidneys to function properly. The kidneys send toxin to the bladder, which is filtered during urination. The damage to the vessels in the kidneys cause an obstruction in the filtration process. When your kidneys completely lose their ability to filter out the waste, the condition is called kidney failure. Your one or both of the kidneys may fail at the same time. Accordingly, dialysis is needed to works as a substitute to kidneys until they become healthy again. However, the complications of dialysis and transplant cannot be overlooked as your body goes through so many physical and mental traumas when on dialysis.
Sometimes your kidneys may stop working abruptly and the condition is called acute kidney failure. In chronic kidney failure, the kidneys gradually lose functionality over a period of time. In both, the conditions your kidneys may go back to normal when you take appropriate ayurvedic kidney failure treatment in Rohtak.
Symptoms of kidney failure
In chronic kidney failure, the symptoms may not appear until your kidneys are badly damaged and you reach the last stage of CKD. However, during the last stage you will notice:
- Dry or patchy skin
- Poor concentration
- Muscle cramps
- Trouble sleeping at night
- Shortness of breath
- Too much or too less urine
- You will also observe blood in the urine
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in the body parts
But when your kidneys fail suddenly, you will notice:
- Abdominal pain
With a dietary plan, lifestyle modifications and ayurvedic kidney failure treatment in Rohtak you can easily manage the symptoms of CKD and avoid the risk of having kidney failure.
Prominent causes of kidney failure
In many cases, kidney failure is caused by some health conditions in the body that harmed your kidney. For instance:
- Diabetes: It is one of the common reasons for ESRD in today’s time. High level of glucose damages the vessels in the kidneys. Kidney disease with diabetes also gives rise to a condition called diabetic nephropathy.
- High blood pressure: The heart pumps through arteries and veins thereby making pressure. But when the pressure is high, it causes the vessels in the kidney to work hard that results in damage to the kidney.
- Not enough blood flowing to the kidneys: Sudden loss of blood to the kidney also harms the kidney. There are certain conditions that cause the loss of blood, for instance, a heart disease, an allergic reaction, dehydration or a severe burn. And such conditions can be eliminated easily with the help of kidney failure treatment in Rohtak.
- Urinary tract problem: When your body does not remove the toxins that should be thrown out of the body, waste builds up inside the tissues that cause a blockage in the urine passageways. Kidney stones, an enlarged prostate, and blood clots are such conditions that impact your kidneys.
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure
Ayurveda, an ancient science has a number of herbs that help improve the functionality of our support system. Ayurvedic medicines are widely used to maintain kidneys health. They help to eliminate the risk factors that increased your chances of kidney failure so that the complications can never occur again. Also, with the help of ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure you can reduce the dependency of dialysis if you are already taking.
Karma Ayurveda, since 1937 has been working diligently in providing relief to the patients about their kidney health issues. Until now, more than 35000 patients have been saved with ayurvedic treatment from Karma Ayurveda. If you also want to enhance your kidney functionality with herbs from nature, then consult us!