Chronic kidney disease is a medical health condition in which one or both of your kidneys lose their functionality over a period of time. If kidney disease gets worse due to some reasons waste accumulates in your blood vessels and tissues making you feel sick and diseased. Further, any kidney disease contributes to heart and blood vessels problem. When kidney damage continues to exist, it may also lead to kidney failure demanding dialysis and transplant to stay alive. Kidney damage can also be reversed by ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment in Shimla that works on the root cause of the damage.
What cause you chronic kidney disease?
For patients, it is necessary to understand that diabetes and high blood pressure are the main causes of kidney damage. High blood sugar affects every organ of the body while high blood pressure affects your blood vessels inside the kidney. If you want to protect yourself from the complications of kidney failure, it is necessary to maintain an apt level of blood sugar and pressure level in your body.
There are some other factors that can contribute to kidney failure:
- Glomerulonephritis: Glomerulonephritis is a disease that affects the glomeruli in your kidney. This is the third most common reason why your kidney gets damaged.
- Polycystic kidney disease: Cysts in your kidney also affects the healthy nature of the kidney. This is an inherited disorder for which you can take ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment in Shimla as there is no allopathic treatment available to cure it.
- Prolonged Urinary tract infection in the body also contributes to CKD.
- An enlarged prostate, kidney stones also contribute to kidney damage if left untreated for a time.
Symptoms you should not miss
To early diagnose your kidney damage, you should not ignore:
- Weakness or dizziness in the body
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle cramps at night
- Poor concentration
- Swelling in your hands, feet or ankles
- Dryness in your body
Ayurveda, an ancient science provides relief to almost every ailment prevailing these days. The herbs that are used in the ayurvedic treatment are completely natural, organic and non-harmful to consume. Unlike dialysis and transplant, the ayurvedic treatment leaves no side-effect on your body and is totally painless. You will not have a hard time taking these medicines. Moreover, the focus of the treatment is not on the problem but on the factors that contributed to kidney damage. Further, the treatment is cost-effective and does not charge much.
If you want your kidney problems to end in a natural way, head to Karma Ayurveda, we have a solution for a number of kidney diseases. Currently led by Dr. Puneet Dhawan, our kidney care unit has saved the lives of more than 35000 patients till date with its ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment. If you want to be a part of our treatment, then let us know!