There is a sudden increase in the rise of cases of kidney failures in old and even young people. The functions of the kidney can be impaired due to reasons like infections, tumors, kidney stone formation, circulatory disorders and much more. Kidney failure is a serious condition in which nephrons stops functioning and kidney is unable to cleanse the blood, thus increasing the level of uremia in blood. These conditions lead to patient suffer from fatigue, insomnia, nausea, anemia and other physical discomforts.
This is where a patient needs to go for kidney dialysis. What exactly is kidney dialysis?
It is a kind of machine that works as an artificial kidney in place of the diseased kidney. A plastic tube is surgically inserted in both artery and veins of the patient’s arm or leg, and then it makes a circuit connecting to the plastic tubing from the kidney machine. Kidney dialysis is a life-saving treatment for patients with kidney failure.
There are certain pros and cons of kidney dialysis that one needs to keep in mind before going for the treatment.
- It is highly expensive treatment as it includes an enormous cost which not all people can afford. The artificial kidney used is costly which requires experienced physician that too charges high fee. The major drawback is most people are not able to afford this treatment.
- The pro is apart from restricting the patient to a diet, he/she leads a normal life returning to their normal occupation.
- Kidney dialysis completely substitutes your diseased kidney. It removes waste, salt and extra water from your body. Controls the blood pressure and maintains the balance of the body.
Kidney dialysis is not the only solution to cure this problem. There are other natural ways too in which one can cure this disease. One of the very famous is Ayurveda.
If you are pondering over the question, as to how to avoid dialysis and cure kidney disease naturally by Ayurveda , here is your answer.
Kidneys are proven to be revived through Ayurveda treatment from ages. There are certain herbs that can cure the kidney and bring it back to its normal health. These herbs allow the patient to avoid dialysis at any stage. Ayurveda treatment uses herbs that lower down the level of urea and creatinine levels in the blood. The herbs that are used can clean the channels and reduce swelling and rejuvenate the unhealthy kidneys. The main aim of Ayurveda is to strengthen the kidneys, restore its filtration capacity and other function of the kidneys. This way you no longer have to depend upon dialysis.
Ayurvedic treatment and common diet chart for kidney patients
Apart from Ayurveda treatment you also need to follow a routine and diet chart. There are certain tips for the patients:
- One must keep a check on the blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol level, and body weight.
- It is very important to avoid smoking and alcohol consumption to reduce the further damage to the kidney.
- Certain salts, sodium and potassium intake should be avoided or minimized from the diet.
- Protein containing substances such as cereals, vegetables, fruits, etc should be regulated.
Ayurveda has proven to be an alternative method to cure kidney failure, clearly leaving behind the artificial method of kidney dialysis.