N.I.M.S, NETAJI SUBASH PLACE(NSP), PITAMPURA,
Get an Appointment
to book an appointment with us please call this number
Frequently Ask Question ?
What is the Sign and Symptoms of Kidney Failure ?
- Fatigue: The feeling of tiredness and problem in concentration is very common in this disease.
- Sleep Disorder: There is an excess of toxic in the body that cause sleep disorder
- Dry Skin: It also causes dry and itchy skin that is due to the excess loss of mineral from the body.
- Blood in the urine: Patient often sees bleeding in the urine.
- Color of the Urine: The color of the urine changes to foamy red color
- Body Swelling: There is sodium retention from the body that causes swelling in the body.
- Eyes: Patient suffering from CKD is likely to have puffiness around the eyes.
- Appetite: Due to building up toxic in the body, it is often seen that patient feel a loss of appetite in the diet.
- Muscle cramping: Due to calcium loss from the body, the patient feels the cramp in the muscle.
- Urine: It is also seen in the most of the cases, the patient start urinating more or less than usual.
How do you know that you are suffering from kidney problem ?
Kidney related problems are very common nowadays due to hypertension, diabetes, and dehydration. It is the state where the kidney of the body is inept to filter devastate from the body, balance the water level, and keep the mineral retain in the muscles. This incapability in the functionality of the kidney may cause malfunction that in turn causes coma/ death of the patient. Detecting the signs of the chronic kidney problem in the early stage is very intricate. But through GFR it can with no trouble be detected. But in order to know that you are suffering from chronic kidney disease, then these early signs are very imperative to observe.
- Kidney disease patients are likely to feel the twinge/ pain in lower back as well as in the genital area.
- The taste of the mouth change gradually.
- The patient sense bad breathe also.
- Fatigue and tiredness whole day is also common among chronic kidney patients.
- Vomiting and Nausea are also common among the CKD patients.
- Patient also has swelling in the body.
- If the patient is suffering from CKD, then the color of the urine changes to foamy dark red color even.
How to stop Kidney Dialysis naturally ?
"Few tips by karma Ayurveda for the treatment of chronic kidney disease that can help in avoiding Dialysis are as follows:"
- Keep the sugar and blood pressure under control. It helps in reducing the risk of kidney-related problems.
- Deep breathing techniques like Pranayama is very beneficial for the treatment of kidney related problems. It keeps the sugar level in control. It also help in regulating the level of urea and creatinine
- Regular exercise is very important in the treatment of kidney related problems.
- Diet filled with protein content is very beneficial for treating kidney
- Fresh fruits and vegetable are very good for kidney.
- Calcium content in the meal must be lower down.
- Meal rich with carbohydrates must be lower down.
What causes Kidney failure In teenagers ?
What is Best Kidney Failure Preventions ?
"Kidney failure can be prevented by many ways like:"
- Keep your body hydrated whole day
- Diet rich in protein like chicken, turkey, fish, and eggs, must be avoided
- Milk, cheese, and yogurt must be avoided. It is advisable to consume fat free milk.
- Content of salt in the diet must be checked regularly
- Herbal tea is very beneficial for preventing kidney related problems. It has anti-oxidant properties.
- Potassium-rich fruits must be lower down in the diet.