Karma Ayurveda Hospital Offer Services:- Contact – +919871712050, 011-4777-2777.
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrom Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
Karma Ayurveda offer above services and Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment In Moscow, Russia, Saint Petersburg.
Role of kidneys
Kidneys are vital organs of the body and help in cleansing the toxic waste. If one or both of the kidneys stop working it can indicate kidney damage. The toxins in the blood can harm the kidneys and other organs of the body. This condition eventually leads to kidney failure. Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment In Moscow, Russia, Saint Petersburg.
Causes and symptoms
There are many signs of kidney damage that are only visible in the later stages of the kidney failure:
- Change the color of the urine as it becomes darker in color and foamy.
- Too much potassium in your blood can cause weakness in your muscles, numbness or irregular heartbeat.
- Diagnose for the protein level in urine.
- Swelling in different parts of the body such as feet, lower legs, face, and hands.
- A feeling of nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Itching in the skin
The main causes of kidney damage are:
- Heart disease
- High blood sugar level
- Type 2 diabetes
- Acute dehydration
- Severe infection like sepsis
- Kidney or liver problems
- Kidney stones
- Tumors or cancer
- Prolonged intake of drugs and other medicines
- Drugs and alcohol
How can Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure works?
Ayurveda is a natural form of treating any kind of physical ailments. They make use of unrefined herbs like Punarnava, Varun, Gokshur, Kaasni and Shirish. These herbs are highly effective and have no side-effects on the body. They have healing properties and are proven to reduce the symptoms of kidney failure. Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment In Moscow, Russia, Saint Petersburg.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is one of the finest Ayurveda physicians. He is practicing natural treatment methods to cure kidney problems prevalent among patients from many years. He rejects allopathic methods as according to him kidneys can heal themselves with the use of herbs and proper diet. He has successfully cured thousands of patients around the world. Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment In Moscow, Russia, Saint Petersburg.