- Karma Ayurveda Hospital Offer Services:- Contact – +91-9871712050, 011-4777-2777.
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
- Orthostatic Proteinuria Treatment
Karma Ayurveda offers above services and Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Ghana, Kenya, Bahamas.
Kidney disease is becoming common among middle and old age people. It is a common occurrence among people who are suffering from prolonged disease like diabetes, high blood pressure, and long-term medication. Kidney failure is the condition in which the damage to the kidneys results in the building up of toxic waste in the body. The accumulation of toxic substances can also result in the damage to other organs. Such a situation calls for immediate kidney failure treatment. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Ghana, Kenya, Bahamas.
The common signs and symptoms that are most commonly visible in the advanced stages. There are many signs that are visible in the advanced stages are:
- Fatigue and nausea
- Abdomen and back pain
- Abnormal weight loss or weight gain
- Painful and burning sensation during urination
- Urinary tract infection
- Sickness and feeling lethargic
- Blood in urine
There are many other reasons involved that can result in kidney failures such as family history of the disease, kidney stones, tumor or cancer, physical injury or infection in the bladder like urinary tract infection or UTI. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Ghana, Kenya, Bahamas.
These symptoms should be diagnosed if they prevail for long. If they are not treated immediately they can cause further damage to the kidneys. The most common kidney failure treatment is dialysis or a kidney transplant. They both are a temporary treatment and can’t fix the current condition. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Ghana, Kenya, Bahamas.
How can Ayurveda and right diet help?
Ayurveda is an ancient science of healing body ailments with the help of natural herbs. The most common herbs used in the Ayurvedic medicines are Punarnava, Gokshur, Varun, Shirish, and Shigeru. These herbs have high healing properties and have no side-effects. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Ghana, Kenya, Bahamas.
A planned diet is necessary for the impaired kidneys during treatment. Food like strawberries, bell pepper, raspberries, cabbage should be included in the diet. Sodium and high protein should be maintained in the diet.
Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Ghana, Kenya, Bahamas.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is one of the finest Ayurveda physician in Asia. He has been treating kidney patients with his expertise. He only uses completely natural and herbal methods for treating kidney patients. He has successfully treated thousands of kidney patients from all around the world. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Ghana, Kenya, Bahamas.