- Karma Ayurveda Hospital Offer Services:- Contact – +91-9871712050, 011-4777-2777.
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Orthostatic Proteinuria Treatment
Karma Ayurveda offer above services & Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In China, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai.
Overview of kidney problems
Kidneys perform some major functions of the kidneys such as removing waste products and excess fluid from the body. The metabolic waste is removed from the body in the form of urine. Overall, kidneys help in maintaining the stable balance of the body. In addition to this, they also regulate the body’s salts, potassium and acid content is performed by the kidneys. They also help in the production of red blood cells. They also regulate blood pressure and control calcium in bones. In case the kidneys stop performing the regular function, it can indicate a condition of kidney failure. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In China, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai.
There are many reasons that can cause kidney failure in a person. Some of the common causes are prolonged condition of diabetes and high blood pressure in old age people. A family history of kidney disease, kidney stones, birth disorder, physical injury to kidneys and urinary tract infections are some of the reasons that can trigger kidney failure in people. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In China, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai.
Signs and symptoms
Some of the common signs and symptoms of kidney disease are:
- Abdomen, joints and back pain
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea, vomiting and fatigue
- Itchiness in the skin
- Dark and foamy urine
- Muscle cramps
- A decrease in the output of urine
- Cancer or tumor
Alternate treatment method
Most people opt for dialysis in the later stages of kidney disease. Dialysis is an alternative to kidney function and doesn’t cure the kidneys. The kidney transplant is done in the later stages when the kidneys completely fail. However, one can still develop kidney disease in the future. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In China, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai.
How can Ayurveda help?
Kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda has proven to cure many patients of their problems. Ayurveda makes use of unrefined herbs and prehistoric tested techniques. The most common herbs used in the treatment are Gokshur, Varun, Punarnava, Shirish and Shigeru. The Ayurvedic medicines have no side-effects and have healing properties that can stop kidney failure. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In China, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is one of the well-known doctors in the field of Ayurvedic treatment. He only uses natural methods for treating his patients. He provides kidney diet chart along with the Ayurvedic medicines to all his patients. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In China, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai.