Ayurvedic Medicine, Chronic Kidney Failure Treatment, Liver Treatment
We heighten 100% natural and organic way to treat the chronic kidney that can be consumed without a fear of any side effects. Our medical experts are qualified and well knowledgeable in this genre. All our treatments have a 100% success rate for treating problems like kidney and liver related problems. With the wisdom of ages and knowledge of ancient Indian expertise, we are proudly counted among the best clinics for kidney damage. We believe that India is filled with magical herbs that have the power to heal the disease in very calm and simpler manner. Our mission is to keep our patients near to these Ayurveda magic and treat them in an easiest way around. Karma Ayurveda works on the central line of the kidney cells that has the power to heal itself own their own.
We believe that kidney cells get revitalized with time. When a patient suffers from kidney failure, doctors all over the world recommend the transplant, but here we work on the “STOP kidney transplant” as they are not effective, expensive, and short-term alternative for this treatment. Ayurveda always offers long lasting, affordable, and effective solutions to such problem. And we work very hard in order to aware our patients regarding this problem. Karma Ayurveda is highly trusted by the patients for many factors like organic working, transparent dealing, and time to time report inspection for better improvement.
Keeping in mind the current medical improvements, and patients requirements, we are highly trusted in rendering the safest solution for chronic renal disease. We work under the guidance of “Dr. Puneet Dhawan”, whose knowledge and approach helps our patients to improve and build our brand name in the medical industry.
DR. PUNEET DHAWAN
He is an eminent and well-known doctor that are highly appreciated and can be seen on many television channels and building the brand name for himself. He is a well competent Ayurveda Practitioner based out at New Delhi. He is among the best list of doctors In India that have cured millions of patients suffering from kidney problems with ease. He focuses on the finding preeminent solutions for kidney problems and alternatives for transplants and dialysis. From very long years of expertise in this genre, he proudly created a large number of treated patients that have improved in very fast speed with his treatment cycle. Dr. Puneet Dhawan has stated many tips and easy solutions that can help the patients to fight again chronic kidney problems without worrying much. He believes in organic and natural treatment of the human body as according to him kidney cells have the power to heal own its own with time.
He never supports allopathic treatments or kidney transplants. When patients meet him, there is a ray of hope that can heal them with lesser tenure of the period. With very long years of working in this niche, we understand the pain of patients and offer best treatments to them. The personal touch is the key word when we talk about Dr. Puneet Dhawan. We have a happy family of 100% cured patients that have given more satisfaction to him with time.
Accurate reports and time to time assistance are the major concerns of Dr. Puneet Dhawan that given him lots of love and respect for patients all over the country. He always prescribes best organic kidney failure medicines with useful dietary advice that found to be very useful for each patient in the raw.
Culture, Faith and Spiritual Care
Good Experience in the NHS
Practising Since 2009
Highly Competent Professionals
Lots of Positive Reviews
Frequently Ask Question ?
What is the Sign and Symptoms of Kidney Failure ?
- Fatigue: The feeling of tiredness and problem in concentration is very common in this disease.
- Sleep Disorder: There is an excess of toxic in the body that cause sleep disorder
- Dry Skin: It also causes dry and itchy skin that is due to the excess loss of mineral from the body.
- Blood in the urine: Patient often sees bleeding in the urine.
- Color of the Urine: The color of the urine changes to foamy red color
- Body Swelling: There is sodium retention from the body that causes swelling in the body.
- Eyes: Patient suffering from CKD is likely to have puffiness around the eyes.
- Appetite: Due to building up toxic in the body, it is often seen that patient feel a loss of appetite in the diet.
- Muscle cramping: Due to calcium loss from the body, the patient feels the cramp in the muscle.
- Urine: It is also seen in the most of the cases, the patient start urinating more or less than usual.
How do you know that you are suffering from kidney problem ?
Kidney related problems are very common nowadays due to hypertension, diabetes, and dehydration. It is the state where the kidney of the body is inept to filter devastate from the body, balance the water level, and keep the mineral retain in the muscles. This incapability in the functionality of the kidney may cause malfunction that in turn causes coma/ death of the patient. Detecting the signs of the chronic kidney problem in the early stage is very intricate. But through GFR it can with no trouble be detected. But in order to know that you are suffering from chronic kidney disease, then these early signs are very imperative to observe.
- Kidney disease patients are likely to feel the twinge/ pain in lower back as well as in the genital area.
- The taste of the mouth change gradually.
- The patient sense bad breathe also.
- Fatigue and tiredness whole day is also common among chronic kidney patients.
- Vomiting and Nausea are also common among the CKD patients.
- Patient also has swelling in the body.
- If the patient is suffering from CKD, then the color of the urine changes to foamy dark red color even.
How to stop Kidney Dialysis naturally ?
"Few tips by karma Ayurveda for the treatment of chronic kidney disease that can help in avoiding Dialysis are as follows:"
- Keep the sugar and blood pressure under control. It helps in reducing the risk of kidney-related problems.
- Deep breathing techniques like Pranayama is very beneficial for the treatment of kidney related problems. It keeps the sugar level in control. It also help in regulating the level of urea and creatinine
- Regular exercise is very important in the treatment of kidney related problems.
- Diet filled with protein content is very beneficial for treating kidney
- Fresh fruits and vegetable are very good for kidney.
- Calcium content in the meal must be lower down.
- Meal rich with carbohydrates must be lower down.
What causes Kidney failure In teenagers ?
What is Best Kidney Failure Preventions ?
"Kidney failure can be prevented by many ways like:"
- Keep your body hydrated whole day
- Diet rich in protein like chicken, turkey, fish, and eggs, must be avoided
- Milk, cheese, and yogurt must be avoided. It is advisable to consume fat free milk.
- Content of salt in the diet must be checked regularly
- Herbal tea is very beneficial for preventing kidney related problems. It has anti-oxidant properties.
- Potassium-rich fruits must be lower down in the diet.