Renal functions test helps for the detection of kidney disease stage. When a person gets affected with any kind of disorder or disease, the kidneys inside his body get affected badly. At this situation, different functions of kidney get affected which can be detected through renal function test. Let’s understand the major functions of the kidney which get affected during kidney disease: “Renal Function Test Abbreviation”
- Removal of toxins and waste
- Removal of excess water or fluid
- Regulation of minerals and chemicals level
- Regulation of blood pressure
- Production of red blood cells
- Maintenance of bone health
In the situation of kidney disease, all the functions mentioned above get affected. This is the stage where the need for tests occurred. “Renal Function Test Abbreviation”
Here are the major tests which show that what is wrong with your kidneys:
- Serum creatinine- Creatinine is the waste product which gets produced by muscle metabolism. This gets release from creatine which is situated inside the muscles and provides energy to it during workout or any physical activity. As it is a waste compound, it needs to get excreted from the body. The serum creatinine tests show the level of creatinine in blood and help to show that whether the kidneys are excreting it successfully or not. “Renal Function Test Abbreviation”
- Blood urea nitrogen- In this, the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is to be detected to denote the kidney function. It is the rate at which the blood gets filtered inside kidneys. When there is an imbalance in the urea level, it raises the BUN level in blood automatically. It depicts the kidney dysfunction and presence of urea nitrogen in the blood. Karma Ayurveda Complaints, Reviews and Feedback
- Creatinine clearance rate- It is the rate which tells that if the kidneys are removing the waste accurately or not. For this, the urine samples are been taken to know the amount or level of components excreted by the kidneys. “Renal Function Test Abbreviation”
What is the need for renal function tests?
Renal function test helps in the early detection of disease or disorders linked with kidneys. People who not see any symptoms linked with kidney disease but found them at risk are advised to get renal function tests done. The major purpose of renal function tests are:
- To calculate the kidney functions and to provide the treatment accordingly.
- To denote the progress in kidney functions during treatment.
- To aid the situation of hydration. “Renal Function Test Abbreviation”
There are no complications found to be linked with renal function test. It is done by a doctor, a nurse, or a lab technician.
Right treatment of kidney disease
It is important for every person to know what eating and lifestyle habits will affect the organs inside the body. Here are some special concerns which a person should adopt:
- High protein intake rises the BUN level
- High intake of meat misbalances the amount of serum creatinine and creatinine clearance
- Exercise raises the creatinine clearance
- Counter medications or painkillers have a bad impact on BUN levels, creatinine clearance and serum creatinine levels. Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda
What if someone’s renal function test comes negative?
Right kidney treatment is necessary when someone’s renal function tests come negative. All the kidney patients are advised to get on-time treatment to avoid the situation of kidney failure. But what is the right alternative to painful kidney treatment? The ayurvedic kidney treatment is the right answer. It is the natural kidney treatment offered by Karma Ayurveda that never found to link with any surgery like kidney transplant and dialysis. With the right prescription and advice of Dr. Puneet Dhawan, a number of kidney patients got a healthy and disease-free life. “Renal Function Test Abbreviation”