Kidneys are the filter units of the body and help in flushing out the waste and excess water. Kidney infection is also known as renal infection and the condition is known as urinary tract infection (UTI). In such a disease the bacteria starts growing in the bladder and spreads to the kidneys which can infect one or both of them. There are mainly two types of kidney infection in women, such as:
- Uncomplicated kidney infection in which the patient is healthy and the complications are highly unlikely
- In complicated kidney infection, the patient is most likely to suffer complications due to already existing illness or disease
Symptoms of kidney infection in women
Unlike other kidney problems, this condition progresses fast and so one can experience the sign in the early stages. The most common signs are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back and joint pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Painful and burning sensation while urinating
- Blood in urine
- Foul smelling urine
- Foamy and cloudy urine
Possible causes of kidney infections
Kidney infection in women is caused due to entering of bacteria in the body; there are a number of ways for the spread of bacteria:
- If one doesn’t maintain the toilet hygiene the infection can get into the body through genitals and make their way up to the kidneys
- Female physiology can make the women more vulnerable because their urethra is shorter making easy infection to the kidneys
- People suffering from kidney stones have higher risk of developing kidney infection
- Enlarged prostate can also result in kidney infection
- Weakened immune system can lead to easy target of bacterial and fungal infections which eventually leads to infection in the kidneys
Diagnosis of kidney infection
If the symptoms of the kidney infection stay for long, you must go to a physician for a diagnosis. The common test like heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate and dehydration will be done. The mid and lower back will be checked for sensitivity, pain and tenderness. Women also go through pelvic exam for any inflammatory traits. If the female is at the childbearing stage, one must go through a diagnostic test for in case of slightest symptoms. A urine test can determine urinary tract infection which can detect and infection and pain in the abdomen.
Ayurvedic kidney infection treatment
Ayurveda has proven to be successful in the kidney and liver patients. Unlike allopathic treatment, it is long-lasting and provides a permanent cure for the kidneys. Ayurveda makes use of unrefined herbs like Varun, Kaasni, Gokshur, Shigeru, Milk Thistle, etc. These herbs have zero side-effects and reduce the chances of infection. Ayurvedic medicines have healing properties and are bound to prevent further infection.
Karma Ayurveda is the legendary and most authentic names in the medical sector. They make use of the safest Ayurvedic medicines and authentic treatment to cure kidney infection. It is one of the best wholesome wellness clinics in Asia. Karma Ayurveda has a happy family of thousands of cure kidney patients.