There are two bean-shaped kidneys inside our body which helps to keep the body away from many dangerous compounds and diseases. It filters the blood and eliminates the waste out of the body. Kidneys are also found to be linked with many disorders or diseases. Kidney cancer is one such disorder that can occur due to some persisting health conditions or due to an inherited disorder. “Kidney Cancer Treatment and Prognosis”
This is a serious disease which can be cured with the right treatment. Kidney cancer occurs when the cells of the body grow at an increasing rate. This is that dangerous disease which can damage the kidneys totally and can let you go for surgeries or painful treatments like kidney transplant or dialysis. To save the kidneys it is important to find the right kidney cancer treatment and prognosis.
Types of kidney cancer
The most common and dominant type of kidney cancer is the renal cell carcinoma. Around 9 from 10 kidney cancer patients are affected with this type of kidney cancer. Other types of kidney cancer are:
- Wilms tumor- This is the form of cancer which is common in children. Adults are found to get affected with this type of cancer in very rare cases.
- Transitional cell carcinoma- It is also known as urothelial carcinomas. It starts with the lining of the renal pelvis and then starts developing inside the kidneys. Back pain and blood in the urine are some symptoms of transitional cell carcinoma.
- Renal sarcoma- This is another rare form of kidney cancer which occurs inside the blood vessels or the connective tissues of the kidneys. This is the rarest form of kidney cancer which is even less than 1% of all kidney cancer cases. Karma Ayurveda Feedback and Reviews
Risk factors for kidney cancer
As kidney cancer is a dangerous high disorder, it is important for all to be known about the risk factors linked to it. Here are the major risk factors for kidney cancer:
- The risk of kidney cancer increases with the increase in age
- Men are found to be at the higher risk of kidney cancer
- Smoking can make you a kidney cancer patient “Kidney Cancer Treatment and Prognosis”
- People who are overweight are more likely to get affected by kidney cancer
- Hypertension work as the major risk factor for kidney cancer
- Dialysis work as another major cause of kidney cancer
- An inherited disorder like Hereditary papillary renal cell carcinoma increases the risk of kidney cancer
Ayurveda as the right kidney cancer treatment and prognosis
Kidney cancer can damage the kidney totally and can be a danger to other organs inside your body. This is a health disorder which affects the functions performed by the kidneys that are necessary for the overall health of a person. Ayurvedic kidney cancer treatment and prognosis is found to be the ideal way which keeps the kidney patients away from dangerous risks. It is a purely natural way of treatment which never suggests a person go for dialysis or any surgical treatment. What Causes Cysts on the Liver and Kidneys
At Karma Ayurveda, many kidney patients come to get the right treatment from Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is currently running this ayurvedic kidney care institution successfully. He is the only nephrologists who had made “stop kidney dialysis” his ultimate motto. “Kidney Cancer Treatment and Prognosis”