Karma Ayurveda Hospital Offer Services:- Contact – +91-9871712050, 011-4777-2777.
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
- Orthostatic Proteinuria Treatment
Karma Ayurveda offers above services & Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Qatar, Ireland, Shanghai, China.
Overview of kidneys
Kidneys are a vital organ that not only removes waste from the body but also helps in maintaining the metabolic waste in the body. Kidney failure is the condition in which kidneys lose their ability to filter the waste from the blood sufficiently. There are many factors that can trigger health related problems in kidneys, such as:
- Toxic pollutants in the environment
- Prolonged intake of certain medications like painkillers or antibiotics
- Severe dehydration
- Kidney trauma due to physical injury
- The family history of the disease
- Bladder infection
- High blood pressure
Common signs and symptoms
The most common signs and symptoms of kidney failure are only visible in the later stages. The most common symptoms that a patient feel is a weakness, lethargy, fatigue, nausea, abdomen pain, muscle cramps and twitches, dark and foamy urine, swollen ankles and hands, hypertension and frequent urge to urinate. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Qatar, Ireland, Shanghai, China – Karma Ayurveda.
Diagnosis and treatment
There is a certain diagnosis test that one should go for while treatment. The common tests like urinalysis, blood test, an imaging test, kidney tissue samples and ultrasound help in identifying the kidney disease. Once the disease is confirmed, immediate treatment should be taken. The most common form of treatment is dialysis and kidney transplant. Both of the treatment is not a permanent solution and only extends the life of kidneys. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Qatar, Ireland, Shanghai, China – Karma Ayurveda.
A planned diet
Kidney diet is most important for the impaired kidneys to regain its health. High protein and sodium should be avoided in the diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be included in the diet such as cranberries, blueberries, bell pepper, and cabbage. The packaged food contains high phosphorus content which should be avoided as it can further damage the kidneys.
Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Qatar, Ireland, Shanghai, China.
Ayurveda is the ancient science of treating physical ailments with the use of natural herbs. Ayurvedic treatment has proven to cure kidney related problems completely. One of the best centers in Asia for Ayurvedic kidney treatment is Karma Ayurveda. It has been successfully treating kidney and liver patients since 1937. It has been delivering authentic Ayurvedic medicines and remedies all over the world. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment In Qatar, Ireland, Shanghai, China – Karma Ayurveda.