Karma Ayurveda Hospital Offer Services:- Contact – +919871712050, 011-4777-2777.
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
- Orthostatic Proteinuria Treatment
Karma Ayurveda offer above services and Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment in Alabama, Montgomery, Tennessee, Nashville.
Kidney disease is becoming common among middle and old age people. It is a common occurrence among people who are suffering from a prolonged disease like diabetes, high blood pressure, and long-term medication. Kidney failure is the condition in which the damage to the kidneys results in the building up of toxic waste in the body. The accumulation of toxic substances can also result in the damage to other organs. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment in Alabama, Montgomery, Tennessee, Nashville.
Signs and causes
The signs and symptoms of kidney failure are not visible in the initial stages. The most common symptoms that one experiences are only in the advanced stages of the disease. The common signs are:
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Nausea and vomiting
- Swollen ankles, feet and hands
- Dry and itchy skin
- Back and joint pain
- Pain in abdomen
- Abnormal weight loss or weight gain
- Painful urination
- Blood in urine
- Urinary tract infection
There are many other reasons involved that can result in kidney failures such as family history of the disease, kidney stones, tumor or cancer, physical injury or infection in the bladder like urinary tract infection or UTI. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment in Alabama, Montgomery, Tennessee, Nashville.
How can Ayurveda help?
Karma Ayurveda is one of the best wholesome clinics in Asia. It was established in 1937 in New Delhi, India and has been treating kidney patients from all over the world. The clinic has created a brand value by providing world-class Ayurvedic medicine and treatment to its patients. It is headed by Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is an expert Ayurveda physician. He only uses natural herbs and techniques for the treatment. In addition, he also advises his patients with a customized kidney diet chart for better results. Ayurvedic Doctors Kidney Failure Treatment in Alabama, Montgomery, Tennessee, Nashville.